4 Wire Pairs Ethernet Network Termination Unit and ULAF+ Line Card
for point to point applications
The BSTU4 is an Ethernet Network Termination Unit of the ULAF+ SHDSL product family designed to transmit broadband traffic over multiple copper wire-pairs. The BSTU4 is the leading choice for delivering business class service levels over Ethernet Networks with its high reliability. The built in Layer 2 switch with comprehensive VLAN support and flexible QoS prioritisation allows for carrier class multiservice applications. In Metro and Campus applications the BSTU4 transmits Ethernet services up to 22,8 Mbit/s.
The BSTU4 helps network operators bridging the existing bandwith gap between E1 and E3/STM-1 services by bundling up to 4 E1 channels, over legacy SDH/TDM networks.
- SHDSL.bis over 1, 2 or 4 wire pairs
- 4 port Fast Ethernt switch (Full/Half duplex, flow control, auto neg., auto MDI-X)
- self learning bridge with up 1024 MAC addresses
- frame size up to 2048 bytes
- VLAN support (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Provider VLAN support
- 4 priority queues (PQ or WFQ)
- traffic classification according 802.1p, DSCP, port based, VLAN based
- 4 stage repeater support (BSRU/BSRU+)
- optional integrated remote power supply