uSphir Software Suite
for any Whitebox & any VNF/CNF
uSphir is albis-elcon’s NFV ecosystem for real open network disaggregation. It enables any Whitebox into a fully operational uCPE. This covers a complete NFV environment combining uSphir Central, a manager and orchestrator for high-scale service automation to accelerate new service roll-outs and uSphir OS, an NFV infrastructure operating system (OS).
uSphir provides a turnkey solution with all the benefits of open source software, but with added security, performance, management and orchestration (MANO) features that Communication Service Providers (CSPs) require.
- Support of any Intel® Atom®, Intel® Xeon® or similar arm® processor
- Small footprint and low resource consumption
- High per-core processing and networking performance
- Zero Touch uCPE pre-configuration and self-automated image installation
- An open and flexible NFV-OS
- DPDK and SR-IOV acceleration
- Secured uCPE device boot capability ensures the device boots using only trusted software
- Virtual switching and VNF service chaining available for all third-party VNF applications that are certified on uSphir
- Full uCPE lifecycle management for both the uSphir OS and VNFs, including support for remote upgrade, backup, restore, and provisioning
- Proven interoperability and performance-tested support for third-party VNFs