Duration of study: 3 years / University of Cooperative Education Dresden / start: October 2023
You see your future in software or hardware for data networks! You are curious and motivated to develop and reprogram products! You are interested in electronics and their components? Take your chance and become part of our team!
Your practical training in the company
- In our company you will work in the development department with its
software and hardware sections, as well as in the product management.
- You will build and configure components in existing hardware.
- For the independent creation of a conceptual data model you collect,
evaluate and structure information.
- You systematically search for hardware faults, delimit and localize them
to subsequently correct the defects.
Your theoretical training at the University of Cooperative Education
- You expand your mathematical, informatics and electrotechnical basics.
- You learn imperative, object-oriented and hardware-related programming
up to advanced programming.
- You develop knowledge in the field of applied electronics, as well as
measurement and hardware technology.
- You will learn the basics of databases and engineering technology.
- You will expand your knowledge in the field of information technology.
Your university of cooperative education
- Vocational Academy (BA) Dresden
- You have a general university entrance qualification.
- You are interested in natural sciences and have good school results
in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English;
other foreign languages are an advantage.
- With a quick grasp and great curiosity, you want to learn new things.
- Personally, you score points with your ability to work in a team and
your courage to come up with new ideas.
Your place of work
- Chemnitz (Hartmannsdorf)
- A comprehensive insight into many departments with motivated and
- A career with prospects in the growth market of telecommunications
- An apprenticeship where you can develop your individual strengths
- A constantly expanding company – therefore we need you
- Your own laptop, which you can use for training and school
- Direct access to public transportation and parking spaces on
the company premises (partly sheltered).
albis-elcon develops products, solutions and services that help communication service providers and large enterprises to build and operate better networks and reduce the energy needed. With more than 15 million installed units in over 40 countries, the company is well-positioned to deliver software defined and virtualization devices enabling highly reliable and secure gigabit networking for fixed- and mobile 5G networks, Cloud and Edge computing, enterprise connectivity and Internet of Things.
Superior-engineered hardware, software, network management, and implementation services manage complexity and provide sustainable, secure communication.
With about 250 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Great Britain, France, and Brazil, we operate internationally and globally for our customers.