Website albis-elcon.com albis-elcon (Germany)
Duration of study: 3 years / University of Cooperative Education Glauchau / Start: October 2023
You are interested in the processes of a future-oriented company with its own production! You are eager to get involved in company processes and, if necessary, to develop and implement suggestions for adjustments! You want to take off in the company and get your career going! Take your chance and become part of our team.
Your practical training in the company
- You will pass through various commercial departments, with
the opportunity to gain an insight into the work of materials management,
accounting, marketing, and sales.
- You will learn various processes, procedures and how to use our ERP system.
- You evaluate suppliers, compare offers and create purchase orders.
- You work in our sales department, prepare trade fairs, and learn
- In Accounting, you will process invoices, provide support in cost
reporting, and carry out annual accounts.
Your theoretical training at the University of Cooperative Education
- You will expand your knowledge of mathematics, computer science and economics.
- You will get familiar with performance, pricing, communication, and sales policies.
- You develop your intercultural skills and strengthen your business English.
- You will learn the basics of setting up and managing a company.
- You will specialize in the field of medium-sized business management.
Your university of cooperative education
- Vocational Academy (BA) Glauchau
- You have a general university entrance qualification.
- You are interested in economic contexts and already have a good school
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English,
other foreign languages are an advantage.
- You have a quick comprehension and a great deal of curiosity and want to
learn new things.
- Personally, you score with your ability to work in a team and your courage
to come up with new ideas.
Your place of work
- Chemnitz (Hartmannsdorf)
- A comprehensive insight into many departments with motivated
and committed trainers
- A career with prospects in the growth market of telecommunications
- An apprenticeship where you can develop your individual strengths and interests
- A constantly expanding company – therefore we need you
- Your own laptop, which you can use for training and school
- Direct access to public transportation and parking spaces on the
company premises (partly sheltered)
albis-elcon develops products, solutions and services that help communication service providers and large enterprises to build and operate better networks and reduce the energy needed. With more than 15 million installed units in over 40 countries, the company is well-positioned to deliver software defined and virtualization devices enabling highly reliable and secure gigabit networking for fixed- and mobile 5G networks, Cloud and Edge computing, enterprise connectivity and Internet of Things.
Superior-engineered hardware, software, network management, and implementation services manage complexity and provide sustainable, secure communication.
With about 250 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Great Britain, France, and Brazil, we operate internationally and globally for our customers.