Training period: 3 years / Vocational school: BSZ für Wirtschaft II, Chemnitz / Start: August 2023
You find numbers exciting! The marketing of products has long appealed to you! You want to help coordinate the individual elements along the supply chain behind a product! You are interested in processes and organizations! Take your chance and become an all-rounder or specialist in business.
Your practical training in the company
- You will pass through numerous departments, such as purchasing, logistics,
production control, marketing, and sales as well as finance and accounting.
- In the purchase department, you will learn how to determine the demand
for articles and to store them.
- You create orders for production and ensure the quality of the products.
- In marketing, you contribute to the organization of trade fairs and creatively
design social media content.
- You are responsible for checking incoming and outgoing invoices and for posting
them in the system.
Your theoretical training at the vocational school
- During your training at the company, you will attend school at regular
intervals for several weeks at a time.
- At school, you will learn the theory behind the tasks taught in the company.
- You will be taught the basis conditions of your vocational training, including
legal standards and the contents of training contracts.
- You will analyze and evaluate value-added processes using calculations and
- You will evaluate important key figures from balance sheets and prepare the
annual financial statements.
- You plan investment and financing processes and get familiar
with economic contexts
Your vocational school
- Vocational training centre for economics and technics
(BSZ für Wirtschaft II), Chemnitz
- You have a Secondary school leaving certificate or high school diploma
and good basic mathematical knowledge
- You enjoy working on the PC and already know a little about MS Office.
- As a first contact and linguistic business card you can express
yourself well on the phone.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English,
other foreign languages are an advantage.
- With a quick perception and great curiosity, you are eager to learn new things.
- Personally, you score with your ability to work in a team and
your courage to come up with new ideas.
Your place of work
- Chemnitz (Hartmannsdorf)
- A comprehensive insight into many departments with motivated
and committed trainers.
- A career with prospects in the growth market of telecommunications.
- An apprenticeship in which you can develop your individual strengths
- A constantly expanding company for which we need you.
- Your own laptop, which you can use for training and school.
- Direct access to public transportation and parking spaces
on the company premise (partly sheltered).
- Good results – Super! We support the best trainees with professional
and language experiences abroad.
albis-elcon develops products, solutions and services that help communication service providers and large enterprises to build and operate better networks and reduce the energy needed. With more than 15 million installed units in over 40 countries, the company is well-positioned to deliver software defined and virtualization devices enabling highly reliable and secure gigabit networking for fixed- and mobile 5G networks, Cloud and Edge computing, enterprise connectivity and Internet of Things.
Superior-engineered hardware, software, network management, and implementation services manage complexity and provide sustainable, secure communication.
With about 250 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Great Britain, France, and Brazil, we operate international and global for our customers.