Circuit Emulation Service Gateway
Grooming Switch for the ULAF+ access and aggregation platform
The AG7860 is a new and cost-effective solution for transmitting many different data types, including traditional circuit-based traffic, over a packet-based transportation network. By adopting MPLS-TP (Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile), the AG7860 can transport Ethernet (EPL, EVPL, ELAN, EVC defined in MEF), E1/T1 TDMoE, and SDH CEP traffic. The unit is also equipped with OAM tools to perform diagnosis on the LSPs (Label Switched Paths) and pseudowires.
The AG7860 is a perfect packet transport platform for IP-mobile and lease-line applications containing hub, ring and mesh topologies.
- 2x 10 Gbit/s or 1 Gbit/s SFP+
- 6x 1 Gbit/s SFP
- Modular: 2 extension slots, 32 port E1/T1 Tributary, 2 port STM-1/STM-4 Tributary
- Circuit Emulation: up to 80 E1/T1 interfaces, 1024 pseudowires, DS0 grooming
- Rich protocol support: MPLS-TP, CE 2.0,
- Synchronisation: SyncE, IEEE 1588v2 PTP, ToD, 1PPS