Network termination for ISDN access
with integrated terminal adapter
The NT1+2a/b connects both ISDN and analogue customer premises equipment to the public ISDN network. The built-in terminal adapter provides two ports for analogue terminals, e.g. telephones, fax machines or answering machines. That enables subscribers to digitally transmit voice and data over the ISDN access line while operating analogue equipment with ISDN service features. The ISDN access line is linked via ISDN UK0 port. Two ISDN S0 ports are available to connect up to 8 terminal units, e.g. ISDN telephones or ISDN PC cards. Two a/b ports provide connectivity for existing analogue terminals.
- Two independent Basic Channels (B Channels) each with 64 Kbit/s
- One 16 Kbit/s Signaling Channel (D)
- Bidirectional transmission speed: 144 Kbit/s
- Two services can operate simultaneously
- Up to 8 ISDN access sockets via two ISDN S0 ports
- Two a/b ports for analogue terminals
- ISDN features on analogue ports, e.g. CLIP, CLIR, CF, CW etc.
- Industry standard 2B1Q line code for ISDN UK0 port
- Echo cancellation at ISDN UK0 port ensures bidirectional data transmission
- Quick configuration thanks to accessible DIP-switches
- Compact housing (195 x 150 x 43 mm)
- Low susceptibility to interferences
- Power supply via ISDN UK0 port or locally