- Becoming an expert in commercial and business tasks, good prospects of becoming a member of our staff after successful completion of the training
- Working prospects in a number of sectors and areas, such as materials management, production and sales as well as in human resources or accounting
- Enjoy a range of our employee benefits (see below)
Details of the apprenticeship
- Duration of training: 3 years
- Training in the ‘dual system’: Practical training is provided in the company and theoretical training in a part-time vocational school
- Final examination is split in two parts:
- Intermediate examination after 1,5 years
- Final exam at the end of 3rd training year
- Practical interest and experiences (through hobbies, summer jobs or internships)
- Certificate of general education (“Realschulabschluss”) or higher qualification
- Solid knowledge of and good grades in natural sciences (physics, chemistry and mathematics)
- Good command of English language
Required application documents
- Obligatory: motivation letter, CV, school certificates
- Optional: internship certificate(s), work sample(s)
In-company training elements
While passing several company departments, the trainee gains valuable experiences to become well-prepared for a future job at albis-elcon.
Our full-time trainer as well as experienced training supervisors within the departments will support and monitor your professional learning progress.
Possible tasks include:
- Marketing/ Human Resources: organisation of and participation at trade fairs and exhibitions, research of marketing activities
- Accounting: posting of invoices for purchased materials
- Materials Management: processing of orders and order confirmation
Vocational training in the vocational school
- Position of the company as part of the national economy
- Basic parts of a manufacturing company
For further information about the vocational school in Chemnitz click here.
Further information about the training profile can be found here at the federal institute for vocational education and training.
- General certificate of secondary education (“Realschulabschluss”) or General qualification for university entrance (“Abitur”)
- You enjoy working at the PC and handling phone calls.
- You have a solid knowledge base in mathematics.
- Communicating in English or other foreign languages is a welcome challenge for you.
- Self-confidence, keen perception, technical understanding and teamability characterise your personality
Your place of work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com