- Total duration of study: 3 years
- Dual-system studies:
- 3 months practical training in the company
- 3 months theoretical lessons at the UCE
- Reports and research papers have to be drafted during the practical training
- At the end of the sixth semester the Bachelor thesis has to be written in the company to be then
defended by the student.
Selection of in-company curriculum contents
While moving from department to department, you gain valuable experience to become well prepared
for a future career at albis-elcon.
During this time you will learn to cope with the follwing tasks:
- Planning, design and production of electrical and electronic installations
- Market analysis, marketing and sales; acquisition of customers
- Implementation, spare part management, technical support
- Analysis and optimization of business and manufacturing processes
Selection of UCE curriculum subjects
- Basics of business management and law
- Basics of electrical engineering/ electronics
- Technical management
- Electrical plants, machinery and drives
- Sensor systems and measurement value processing
- High-voltage technology
For more detailed information please visit:
- University entrance qualification
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics)
- Teamability, communication skills, flexibility
Your place of work
albis-elcon develops products, solutions and services that help communication service providers and other
companies to build and operate better networks and reduce the energy needed. With more than 15 million
installed units in over 40 countries, the company is well-positioned to deliver software defined and virtua-
lization devices enabling gigabit networking for Cloud computing, enterprise access, mobile backhaul and
5G Campus networks.
Superior-engineered hardware, software, network management, and implementation services manage
complexity and provide sustainable, secure communication.
With 250 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Great Britain, France, and Brazil, we
cover international needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org