Website albis-elcon (Germany)
Training duration 3,5 years / vocational school: Industrieschule Chemnitz, Start: August 2022
Are you a “tinkerer” who is interested in the world of electronics? The theory alone is not enough
for you? Put your acquired knowledge into practice with us. We support you in getting to know
operational processes and fields of activity and show you exciting perspectives.
Your training in the company
- You will pass through all technical departments in the company
- You participate in the realisation of orders for devices and assemblies
- In addition, you will work on troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment with
- They produce samples and individual items and prepare production documents.
Your training at the vocational school
- Basic elements of electrics and electronics
- Assembly of electromechanical and electronic equipment
- PC technology to the programming of microcontrollers
- Planning, production and commissioning of printed circuit boards.
- You have a secondary school leaving certificate or the Abitur
- You are enthusiastic about the natural science subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics,
and you know these subjects well
- You have a good knowledge of German and English and are not afraid to use the foreign language
- You are a team player and bring along technical understanding and a good grasp of the situation.
Your place of work
albis-elcon develops products, solutions and services that help communication service providers and other
companies to build and operate better networks and reduce the energy needed. With more than 15 million
installed units in over 40 countries, the company is well-positioned to deliver software defined and virtua-
lization devices enabling gigabit networking for Cloud computing, enterprise access, mobile backhaul and
5G Campus networks.
Superior-engineered hardware, software, network management, and implementation services manage
complexity and provide sustainable, secure communication.
With 250 employees in Germany, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Great Britain, France, and Brazil, we
cover international needs.