Website albis-elcon (Germany)
Training duration 3,5 years / vocational school: Industrieschule Chemnitz, Start: August 2021
Are you a “tinkerer” who is interested in the world of electronics? The theory alone is not enough for you? Put your acquired knowledge into practice with us. We support you in getting to know operational processes and fields of activity and show you exciting perspectives.
Your training in the company
- You will pass through all technical departments in the company
- You participate in the realisation of orders for devices and assemblies
- In addition, you will work on troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of equipment with
- They produce samples and individual items and prepare production documents.
Your training at the vocational school
- Basic elements of electrics and electronics
- Assembly of electromechanical and electronic equipment
- PC technology to the programming of microcontrollers
- Planning, production and commissioning of printed circuit boards.
- You have a secondary school leaving certificate or the Abitur
- You are enthusiastic about the natural science subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics, and you know these subjects well
- You have a good knowledge of German and English and are not afraid to use the foreign language
- You are a team player and bring along technical understanding and a good grasp of the situation.
Your place of work
For over 25 years, the leading telecommunication operators in Europe, Africa, Central and South America have been counting on our products to operate their networks for data transmission as well as energy and network management. With our R&D department, an own manufacturing division and direct sales and service, 250 employees are working together with our customers. In a market that is full of new developments, we are operating from our headquarters in Germany and Switzerland with our branch offices in London, Mexico-City, Paris, São Paulo, Turin and Vienna.